½ cup of oil (or butter melted)
1 cup of honey
2 eggs
1 cup of milk
2 cups whole wheat flour – sifted
2 ½ tspns baking powder
½ tspn salt
2 tspns cinnamon
1 cup of mashed, ripe bananas
½ to 1 cup of walnuts (optional)
½ cup of raisons (optional)
hunger
mix oil with honey
then add two eggs and beat well
add one cup of milk
and the rest of the ingredients
mix well and put in an oiled bread pan
bake @ 375* degrees for 50-65 minutes
add hunger
Enjoy!
Pro:15:13 23:5
What can I say? If home made banana bread, hot out of the oven, doesn’t brighten up your day, what will? Yum, yum. This recipe is sheer poetry to my mouth!
This blog is my effort to share God's mind and most importantly, heart, as He shares them with me. I make a genuine effort to commune with Him daily and hear from Him. .Some poems are from Him to me, others from me to Him but all revelation shared is, I pray, from the Holy Spirit and not my carnal, soulish opinion. Please comment as you see fit. He is calling us all into His Holy of Holies.....let us all respond to his divine invitation for intimacy with a heart felt YES! SOS 2:11
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a co-worker who is mentally ill. Now, before I knew they were ill, I would get upset at their behavior towards me. Frankly, they...
-
Pastor - Are you the only one who has a tongue in your church? If not, then why do you do most of, if not all the talking during the service...
-
1) My goal for this year was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go! 2) Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just on...
-
When Jesus was baptized in and filled with the Holy Spirit, the first thing the Holy Spirit did was lead Him - "And Jesus being ful...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.