I see the flakes, they're a fallin'
I hear the snow, it's a callin'
it's sayin'
Come out and play
Be happy today
It's time to be a kid again!
Don't you worry about it
I'll throw a snowball - don't doubt it!
And true will be my aim,
as we play snow ball games
actin' like little kids again!
We could go and hire a horse and sleigh
and pretend that we are Santa on his way
or we could get a sled and find a hill
laughin' all the way down - what a thrill!
(playin' like little kids again)
So come now, take my hand
let's enjoy this winterland
with cold noses but warm hearts
it's like a work of art
I'm seein' with my child's eyes again!
You guessed it! It snowed again last night, here in South Korea.
This blog is my effort to share God's mind and most importantly, heart, as He shares them with me. I make a genuine effort to commune with Him daily and hear from Him. .Some poems are from Him to me, others from me to Him but all revelation shared is, I pray, from the Holy Spirit and not my carnal, soulish opinion. Please comment as you see fit. He is calling us all into His Holy of Holies.....let us all respond to his divine invitation for intimacy with a heart felt YES! SOS 2:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slay me, O Lord, that I might live. Take me, O Lord, and give me to the poor and needy to those seeds that need watering to those orpha...
-
Pastor - Are you the only one who has a tongue in your church? If not, then why do you do most of, if not all the talking during the service...
-
1) My goal for this year was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go! 2) Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just on...
-
Christian - how can you hold lost unbelievers to the same standard you hold yourself and other saints to? When they do not love as you do...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.