Hold me Jesus, for I cannot understand
How to become like a child in order to be a man
Hold me Jesus, for I need You desperately
For I cannot make this journey without You inside of me
My heart beats faster, thinking of You now
I get so excited knowing You are near
All I have to do is think of You
And You pour on me the generosity
Of Your Holy Spirit of Love and Mercy!
So hold me Jesus, hold me now
May Your Word dig up my heart like a plow
Breaking up the fallow ground
Reducing me to the simplicity
Of the wisdom that comes
Only from Thee
Mar:10:15
This blog is my effort to share God's mind and most importantly, heart, as He shares them with me. I make a genuine effort to commune with Him daily and hear from Him. .Some poems are from Him to me, others from me to Him but all revelation shared is, I pray, from the Holy Spirit and not my carnal, soulish opinion. Please comment as you see fit. He is calling us all into His Holy of Holies.....let us all respond to his divine invitation for intimacy with a heart felt YES! SOS 2:11
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Love Divine that trancends time now and forever is mine, is mine O Love Divine! How oft would I have died if not to me You had ...
-
Pastor - Are you the only one who has a tongue in your church? If not, then why do you do most of, if not all the talking during the service...
-
1) My goal for this year was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go! 2) Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just on...
-
Lord, please help us to prove the words we sing are true. Help us to start living the words we're giving whenever we're singing...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.