Teen-agers, in between-agers,
Low self-esteem-agers
and sometimes I need to come clean-agers
(know what I mean-agers?)
oh Teen-agers, Teen-agers, sometimes extreme-agers,
wanting so much to fit in
so much to belong
wanting to do the right and not the wrong
wanting acceptance and to get along
Don’t you know
As you love, you’ll grow?
As you love, you’ll sow
A love God will return to you
All your life long?
So don’t despair
Cause you know God cares
Trust In Him and you’ll get there…
Gal:6:7
This blog is my effort to share God's mind and most importantly, heart, as He shares them with me. I make a genuine effort to commune with Him daily and hear from Him. .Some poems are from Him to me, others from me to Him but all revelation shared is, I pray, from the Holy Spirit and not my carnal, soulish opinion. Please comment as you see fit. He is calling us all into His Holy of Holies.....let us all respond to his divine invitation for intimacy with a heart felt YES! SOS 2:11
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slay me, O Lord, that I might live. Take me, O Lord, and give me to the poor and needy to those seeds that need watering to those orpha...
-
Pastor - Are you the only one who has a tongue in your church? If not, then why do you do most of, if not all the talking during the service...
-
1) My goal for this year was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go! 2) Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just on...
-
Do not misrepresent Me, saith The Lord. For many purport to know Me yet know not My Word or My Ways. Some kmow My word but do not know Me....
No comments:
Post a Comment
All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.