This blog is my effort to share God's mind and most importantly, heart, as He shares them with me. I make a genuine effort to commune with Him daily and hear from Him. .Some poems are from Him to me, others from me to Him but all revelation shared is, I pray, from the Holy Spirit and not my carnal, soulish opinion. Please comment as you see fit. He is calling us all into His Holy of Holies.....let us all respond to his divine invitation for intimacy with a heart felt YES! SOS 2:11
Thursday, April 4, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had an epiphany today. Really I did. I realized a lie and a truth, clearly. I am no longer a sinner. I have been reborn, remade, reimagi...
-
Pastor - Are you the only one who has a tongue in your church? If not, then why do you do most of, if not all the talking during the service...
-
1) My goal for this year was to lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go! 2) Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just on...
-
Lord, please help us to prove the words we sing are true. Help us to start living the words we're giving whenever we're singing...
No comments:
Post a Comment
All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.