Wednesday, July 22, 2026

 Oh  Thank You, Lord,
 For Your loving-kindness is with me
 in the daytime 
 and in the night
Your song is with me
throughout my life
You sing over me
as I sleep
lullabies and dreams so sweet
comforting my wounded soul
till I am at peace and whole
You send me Your light and Your truth
that they might lead me - always to You
In You I boast all the day long
I will praise Your name forever 
for You deliver me from every wrong
and every curse You sever
Oh plead my cause against an ungodly nation!
Fill my soul with endless elation
for the victory You've wrought
May I experience what I've sought
Miracles,  signs, and wonders
I want all You've got
All You've said - miracles are my daily bread
Oh thank You Lord
For Your loving-kindness is with me
In the daytime 
and in the night
Your song is with me
You forsake not
those You've bought
who have been caught
in the love that knows no bounds
Oh if i could but expound
on the love You give
It is the means by which
my soul lives!
My heart is Yours
to have and explore 
May this day
be full of the treasure You've stored
in me
Oh my God
Joyfully

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Oh  Thank You, Lord,  For Your loving-kindness is with me  in the daytime   and in the night Your song is with me throughout my life You si...