Wednesday, August 12, 2026

 Go ahead -  hate me in your heart.
 I'll survive every barb, I'll survive every dart.

For my life is found in Christ, 
 not in your acceptance or rejection 
 and from countless daily deaths
 I experience countless ressurections,

for the very Spirit that raised my Christ from the dead
 now lives in me and by Him I'm led.
His breath is upon me and in me He dwells
 and He's leading me, oh my enemy, far from Hell.

Go ahead, deny your heart His love
 Your suicide   -  I will not be a part of!
Go ahead  - refuse to humble yourself 
 but when it's time to get in line
 the line you're in won't end up so well

Ignore me as much as you want
 or to my face your cruelty flaunt
It doesn't matter, my enemy  -
 I'll still desire your good 
 and you'll still have my pity

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Go ahead -  hate me in your heart.  I'll survive every barb, I'll survive every dart. For my life is found in Christ,   not in your...