Thursday, August 6, 2026

 Oh there's a fount in Heaven above 
 Oh there's a Savior filled with sweet love
 Oh there's a place I know I can go
 when troubles beset me on earth here below

He has made a room for me
He will not leave or forsake me
He will preserve my soul for His good pleasure 
for I am His everlasting treasure!

oh He's taking me
   To the light and love I crave
   To the One who died to save
   To the place of eternal joy
   To the Daddy of all girls and boys

Yes there's a fount in Heaven above 
Filled with my Savior's eternal love
Yes there's a place I know you can go
When troubles beset you in this life here below 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I had an epiphany today. Really I did. I realized a lie and a truth, clearly.  I am no longer a sinner. I have been reborn, remade, reimagi...