Saturday, October 3, 2026

 Slay me, O Lord, that I might live.
 Take me, O Lord, and give
 me to the poor and needy
 to those seeds that need watering
 to those orphans that need fathering 
 to those widows - so lonely 
 in need of love and care
 O Father  send me there!
Put me to death
 then save me by
 the power of Your breath!
Cleanse, cleanse me O God
 of all that is filthy and not
 of You - Your kingdom,  Your Truth, Your will
Now I'll continually fulfill 
 for I AM YOUR SON
 born of Your Spirit 
 inheriting all that belongs
 to Jesus -  I receive it
 all and I confess this 
 to be true -
 nothing, O Lord,  
 is impossible with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Slay me, O Lord, that I might live.  Take me, O Lord, and give  me to the poor and needy  to those seeds that need watering  to those orpha...