Tuesday, November 14, 2023

 O love,  O love, reign supreme over me!
 I'll love no other, Lord, more than Thee!
O love, O love -  my heart you're conquering   -
Wherever you lead  - I'm willing. 

Neither wife, nor children, 
nor mother, or father,
will I love more than You.
Neither possessions or things
or sister or brother
will I give my affection to.

and this Truth above all
I will hold most dear  -
for this truth in my heart
has no peer  -

I love not my own life
but give it in sacrifice, 
I will follow You, Lord,
wherever You lead,
For no one else but You my Christ 
allowed himself to bleed        for me

So love, reign over me,
no other will I hold
in higher esteem.
My life     is too small a price
to give to you in sacrifice   -
compared with what You've given me.

O Lord, reign over me.
I forsake all I have,
I abandon all I am
That I might be
Your disciple and not man's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

If everyone loved like Jesus

  If everyone loved  with the love of God above   there'd be   no need  for jails or prisons  for everyone would be  live and let livin...