Monday, August 24, 2026

 No matter the struggle,  no matter the price,
 I'm gonna follow You for the rest of my life.

Wherever You lead, that's where I'll go
 no other path will I know 

Hardships and trials 
 are but for a little while 
Nothing compares to
 what You went through 

If I could, if You will,
 I'll gladly give myself to be killed

My heart, my tongue 
 belong to You, my Holy One

Take my life and use it Lord
 for Your eternal glory
No matter the struggle,  no matter the cost,
 use me to touch the lost
And rescue Your people from Babylon 
 that You would not lose a single soul You've won,
Oh God of everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Oh Lord I'm tryin'  to look at the bright side  of life  but I'd be lyin'  if I said I was happy  inside Too much pain  Too...