Thursday, August 27, 2026

 Oh weary one, remember what I said -
 I've counted every hair upon your head;
 and if I know you in such detail, 
 if I've seen you rise and I've seen you fail,
 if I see a small sparrow fall to the ground and die,
 will I not notice you much more, oh apple of My eye?
Will I not care for you with more zeal,
 than I care for the lilies of the field?
I will clothe your nakedness, 
 for this I do confess -
 You are beautiful My child!
I cannot love you less
 than any other in My vast creation. 
You are My crowning joy,
 My eternal celebration!
I will wipe every tear from your eye
 as you join Me in the sky
  together we'll fly
    where pain and sorrow 
      cannot
        draw
          nigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Oh weary one, remember what I said -  I've counted every hair upon your head;  and if I know you in such detail,   if I've seen you...