Monday, September 14, 2026

 Oh Lord I'm tryin'
 to look at the bright side
 of life
 but I'd be lyin'
 if I said I was happy
 inside
Too much pain
 Too many fake smiles
 People in love with themselves 
 while they're going to Hell 
 breaks my heart

How can they live without You?
 How can they not think a single thought about You?
 How can they pursue other gods,
 and act as if nothing's wrong?
I hate the darkness that blinds them
 to the Truth
I hate the chains that bind them
 and keep them from You
Oh God I hate this world
 with it's evil, it's filthiness, it's strife
It's so hard to keep on looking 
 at the bright side of life 
Oh Lord I'm tryin'
 but I'd rather be flyin'
 and leaving this rotten, dyin'
 world far behind 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Oh Lord I'm tryin'  to look at the bright side  of life  but I'd be lyin'  if I said I was happy  inside Too much pain  Too...