Friday, September 11, 2026

  While I sat and read my Bible
    I had an epiphany 
  For while I was reading my Bible 
    I found my Bible was reading me!
  Like an open book
  my soul is laid bare
  each time I take a look
  at the Truth that is there.
  The Bible is alive, you see,
  when I look at it,
God's looking right back at me!
He's speaking through it's pages
 right down through the ages
 and if you want to know the truth -
 The Bible will speak to you too.
Your heart and mind 
 will be transformed 
 as you take the time,
 the Bible to explore...

Author's note: Dear reader, I'd like to tell you about my weekly podcast. It's called
 "Tripp Jams Radio" and it's full of CCM (Contemporary Christian Music). It's available on a plethora of platforms,  such as: Spotify, Amazon Music, Pocket Casts, Podcast Addict, Deezer, Listen Notes, Pod Chaser, Player FM, iheart radio, True Fans, Good pods and Castro. It's also free on Buzzsprout   https://www.buzzsprout.com/1880642/episodes/19744986


No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

  While I sat and read my Bible     I had an epiphany    For while I was reading my Bible      I found my Bible was reading me!   Like an op...