Thursday, October 8, 2026

 The Love Divine
 that trancends time
 now and forever 
 is mine,   is mine

O Love Divine!
 How oft would I have died
 if not to me
You had drawn nigh!

O Love Divine,
 come fill my breast
 with my Lord's 
 eternal lovliness

O Love Divine 
 please teach my heart
 to always share
 The love You impart!

O Love Divine 
may I dine
 forevermore 
on Your bread and wine

Love Divine!
Cleanse me!
Fill me!
Mend me!
Thrill me! 
Till I
am a perfect reflection 
of Your Divine perfection 

I am secure
 in Your love so pure

I'll forever trust
 in your Divine Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 The Love Divine  that trancends time  now and forever   is mine,   is mine O Love Divine!  How oft would I have died  if not to me You had ...