Monday, October 12, 2026

Things I can't believe

 

I can't believe 
 The Lord would abandon me.
And I can't believe 
 there is no grace or mercy.
I can't believe 
 God's heart doesn't  breaks with grief
 every time He sees
 another soul lost for eternity. 

I can't believe 
 there's no God up in the sky
And I can't believe 
 He didn't come to earth for you and I
No I can't believe 
 His love can't rescue me 
 from all that is unholy
 including the sin inside of me

but I can believe 
 Your love is mighty
 and continually 
 surrounds me

I can believe 
 Your blood does cleanse
And Your love mends
 all that is broken
Till I am awoken
 to a brand new me...
The one you desire me to be.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

Things I can't believe

  I can't believe   The Lord would abandon me. And I can't believe   there is no grace or mercy. I can't believe   God's hea...