Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hold me Jesus, for I cannot understand
How to become like a child in order to be a man

Hold me Jesus, for I need You desperately
For I cannot make this journey without You inside of me

My heart beats faster, thinking of You now
I get so excited knowing You are near
All I have to do is think of You
And You pour on me the generosity
Of Your Holy Spirit of Love and Mercy!

So hold me Jesus, hold me now
May Your Word dig up my heart like a plow
Breaking up the fallow ground

Reducing me to the simplicity
Of the wisdom that comes
Only from Thee



Mar:10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...