Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I’m trying my best not to offend
I’m trying my best not to pretend
When I’m loving my fellow men

There’s a sincere love God plants in our hearts
Want some more? Got to let it depart
Practice on others the love God shares with you
Then you’ll see this prayer come true –
“Love one another even as I have loved you”
See, He wouldn’t tell us to love if He didn’t show us how
In the soil of your heart He put His hand to the plow
He broke you and woke you and made you His own
Now your will is His will, You’re no longer alone


"Make me strong, not to be superior to my brothers - but to fight my greatest enemy, myself" - Sioiux Chief Yellowlark, 1883

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...