Thursday, December 3, 2009

As the sun shines through the leaves
So you catch a partial glimpse of Me
As the Wind blows through the field
So like wheat your soul bends to yield
As the soil drinks in the fresh rain
So your spirit soaks up this sweet refrain –

Ah, Lord, Love is Yours
Oh, God, You I Sought
Ah, Jesus, More oh More
Abba, Father, I You Caught

As the fire consumes the wood
As the hen warms her brood
As the mountains kiss the sky
To My Spirit your soul draws nigh

Ah, Lord, Love is Yours
Oh, God, I You Sought
Ah, Jesus, More oh More
Abba, Father, You I Caught

As the Cross bore My flesh
So do you bear My death
And as I, emptied, received new life
So do you, resurrected, rise.



Gen:1:2
Rev:22:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...