Sunday, December 20, 2009

Barney's Swan Song

Oh I love you and you love Me
and we’re a happy family
but I’s gots ta say –
It don’t come from Barney!
If you want the Love
The Love that’s Holy,
You gots ta be free
And if you want to be free
To love wholly
Ya gots ta know Me
Some call Me Jesus
and others call Me Christ
some don’t call Me nothin’ at all
and some they aren’t too nice
but if ya wanna know Love
let Love know you
there’s just one simple thing
you’s gots ta do –
Believe Me What I’m sayin’s true
Believe Me I’ll be real to you
Believe Me I love you
Come to Me with your heart aches
For for you My heart aches
Believe Me when I tell you - I will give you Rest
There’s no other source for Peace, Joy and Righteousness
There’s no other recourse – in Me you will be Blessed
Yes, I love you and you love Me
Hey, we’re a happy family!
But do yourself a favour –
Forget about Barney, just come to Me.
- Jesus
- Joh:6:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...