Sunday, December 27, 2009

Be Thou my vision, Lord, be Thou my Hope
Be Thou the one through whom I may now cope
Be Thou my life and lifestyle, Amen
Be Thou the One who yet now moves my pen.

Be Thou the Bread and the Wine I consume
May Thou in my Father’s house make me room
Thou did not love Thy life unto the death
But for me gave up Your lips final breath.

So now I give You my heart for this cause
Now I will praise You and for You I pause
To now give thanks for all that You have done
And celebrate the news – my soul You’ve won!

Be Thou my purpose and reason to live
Be Thou the One to whom my heart I give
Be Thou the first and the last love I know
Be Thou the bridge to my soul’s final home.

Jesus I love You and praise You this day
For to our Father You’ve now made a way
And sent Thy Spirit to guide us all home
Forever we’ll love You and we’ll not roam.

We are Yours now, Lord and forever more
Oh what great wonders for us have been stored!
Our lips will never cease to give You Praise
Your banner of Love forever we’ll raise.


My version of the lovely Irish Hymn, “Be Thou my Vision”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...