Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes when it’s late at night and
Sometimes when it rains just right
The line between right and wrong
Like the line on the road I’m on
Becomes hard to see, a little bit blurry –

That’s when I lack the Light of Your Word
Gotta get back to what I once heard
(Jesus loves me) that (this I know)
You are love (for the Bible tells me so)
Given from above

Sometimes when it seems I’m lost
Sometimes when I haven’t counted the cost
The thoughts that keep me bound
Flee far away at the wonderful sound
Of Your words, ringin’ in my ears,
That’s when I hear -

“Leave it all quietly to God, my soul
My rescue comes from Him alone
My shelter, my salvation,
He is all to me,
Never shall I be,
Overthrown”

He is yours and you are His
So please my friend, remember this –

Jesus loves me this I know,
For the Bible tells me so… Isa:30:15 Mat:11:29 Act:3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...