Wednesday, December 23, 2009

There’s a king and a foolish one
In the heart of every mother’s son
Each competing for the tongue

There’s wisdom and foolishness
Bound within the very same breast
One to curse and the other to bless

And unless the fool lays down and dies
His lies will continue to pollute the wise

Lord have Your way – rule in me
Crucify the fool in me
Teach my tongue to always be
Your humbled slave
That this flesh may one day be
An empty grave


New Wine, New Wine,
Oh My people it is the time
For New Wine to be found within
But first I must prepare a new wine-skin

And how do you receive this new wine of which I said?
Oh My people, a new wine skin, is one that is freshly dead!

Behold, I die daily, I carry my cross each day
Over me the power of death holds no sway
But death is my servant for it keeps self at bay
For it’s to self I die daily
That the life of Christ may be
Alive in me
That I may live in Christ Eternally

Oh death, where is thy sting?
On the cross Christ took the penalty of sin!
Blotting out the hand writing of ordinances against us –
that death may no longer destroy us
Of this I rejoice, of this I sing,
Death, Hell and the Grave,
He has conquered Thee!



Luk:5:36-39

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...