Friday, January 15, 2010

Daddy's Home!

There is a Truth I’d like to be known
A Truth I enjoy each time I get home
My daughters will run and shout through the house
Daddy’s Home! Daddy’s Home! Daddy’s Home now!
They’re excited and happy to see me, you see
And they both love me unconditionally
The same thing will happen when our Lord returns –
For Him all creation longs for and yearns
To be free from the terrible bondage of man
To be restored to God’s original plan
So as we all rush to meet Him in the air
All of creation will give a great cheer
For with us, for Him, all creation groans
And will shout out loud –
Daddy’s Home! Daddy’s Home! Daddy’s Home now!


1 The:4:17



God often teaches me wonderful Truth’s through my children. I’m sure
I’m learning as much from them as they are from me. Throughout this
Blog you too will share in the wisdom I’ve learned from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...