Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Hurt

i hurt





Jer:10:19
Jam:5:16
Gal:6:2








The Lord gave this poem to me one day and He told me to write it exactly
like this. What He told me was that this is very hard for many people to
express. So my hope is that this, my shortest poem will have the greatest
impact. If it is hard for you to admit you are hurting, I pray you can find
someone who won’t judge you but simply listen to you with unconditional
love. I hope you have someone that you can talk to and share your hurt
with openly and honestly. You can do this with The Lord but He encourages
us to become transparent with each other. This is a vital step on our path to
healing and wholeness. Confess your faults one to another….bear one another’s burdens…admit to someone, I’m hurting…

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...