Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Never-ending Story

How my breath is
taken away at the mere hint of the thought of You
and I together
forever, we’ll never
be apart it’s true
knowing this, Eternal bliss
is ours oh what Glory!
That You and I will always be a Never-ending Story!

Oh Jesus - my Father’s kiss
To You my heart’s been raptured!
You have forever captured
My love, My Lord, My God, My Groom
Each day is a thread that You weave on the loom
of Your love for me
oh,
I sigh, I cry to dwell with You on High
You stooped low, so I may go
To where You are among the stars
And this tainted, stinking earth will be
but a distant, faded memory
As forever together we’ll Glory
in our Never-Ending Story!


Eph:1:20-22
2:6


In the Hebrew language Grace is Chanan (khaw-nan), to bend or stoop in kindness to an inferior, with the intent that they can be brought high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Many pastors will only accept people into their congregation who they feel smarter than and who they have authority over. These pastors are...