Tuesday, February 2, 2010

When writing this poem I thought
the best place I could start
Would be to love The Lord my God with all my heart

And if I had to give advice to you
the best would be each time -
Love the Lord your God with all your mind

And if I had to give to you
a solitary goal -
Love the Lord your God with all your soul

And if this poem continued
there would be found within it’s length -
Love the Lord your God with all your strength

But if I decided that these things are what I should set about to do –
Then I would love my God by loving you!



Luk:10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...