Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Wife's Plea

Please don’t take me for granted
I am a seed in the Garden The Lord has planted
If you want this one with the title you call “wife”
To be a true companion for the rest of your life
Then water this seed, watch it grow and bear fruit
With love that meets my needs, with Spirit and with Truth
With gentle hands that touch and caress
With kind lips that speak words that bless
With an open heart, always willing to communicate
These are the things I desire in my mate
If these things you will always sow
Then as a seed in the garden of your life
My love for you will grow and glow
And never grow old.



Eph:5:25-29

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...