Thursday, March 25, 2010

An elderly woman in the church I was attending lost her husband after many years of marriage. I asked The Lord for words that would somehow comfort her -

There are seasons of sorrow that can’t be deniedWhen tears of griefWe just cannot hideLike losing a loved oneThe pain is so muchReally, all that can helpIs The Lord’s touch
But in your trial here’s a Truth I can share,To comfort your heart, to show that I careFor if that loved one was Born-againThen they’re much better off with The Lord now, my friendSo remember this in the midst of your pain –Your loss is The Lord’s gain
Ecc:3:1-8




The Lord gave me a picture of the loved one leaving her arms on earth then being embraced by the Lord in Heaven. He told me, we lose our loved one for a moment, a blink of an eye, while He gains them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...