Thursday, April 1, 2010

I like the smell of banana bread in my nose
I like the feel of green grass between my toes
I like the wind and sunlight on my face
I like the warmth of the Holy Spirit’s embrace
I like you and I pray you like me too, I do

I like a brand new pair of sneakers on my feet
I like fruit when it tastes sweet
I like leather jackets and brand new CD’s
I like you and I hope you like me

I like brand new babies and
I like yes’s but I don’t like maybes
I like sunsets and sunrises
And I like to get as well as give surprises
I like you, won’t you like me too?

I like Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
And when God’s involved I like to dream
I like to make people laugh
(unless I’m the one they’re laughin’ at)

I like lakes and trees and flowers,
Not necessarily in that order
And I like to travel and see new borders
I like to write poetry and songs
And I like it when people get along
I like you, I think
And when I’m thirsty I like to drink
Something cool and wet
And one thing I don’t like is the T.V. set

I like boomerangs and Frisbees
Being outdoors is quite alright with me
I like a good laugh or a good cry
They both bless me, I don’t know why

I like dogs, I don’t like most cats
Unless it’s a cat in a hat come back
I won’t say a word about green eggs and ham
And I definitely won’t mention spam



Pro:17:22






A bit of frivolity to lighten your day.





Scripture seen on the wall of a nursery –
“We shall not all sleep but we shall all be changed”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...