Friday, March 5, 2010

Love will catch you when you fall
Hear you when you call
Jump start you when you stall
Tear down your walls,
Be your all in all.

God’s love will heal you,
As He reveals you,
He will seal you
And forever steal you away from it all.

I call the wise-hearted I bid you come
Help me to build the Tabernacle – the New Jerusalem
The Eternal Home of the Holy One
His Church, His Holy Habitation
Oh hear the Divine Invitation
Every wise-hearted one
From every tribe, nation and tongue
Oh no matter your station
Join all of creation in this Holy convocation
Each one of us a stone in His House
Each one of us His Eternal Spouse.

Exo:28:3
31:6









Your Father has a plan
and it’s not hard to understand
Every thought that He has for you
Is to lovingly see that you make it through
So stand, loved one, don’t fall
But if you do, hear the call –
Of God’s Eternal heart for you –
My love will remain true, ever true.

Isa:49:7






I have a notion
To dive into the ocean
Of Your great love for me
I want to drown
Go so far down
I’ll never be found
Apart from You again
(no longer bound to men)
I surrender – no longer a pretender
I’m living In You completely dying to
All that resists or exalts itself against You
My heart’s bowed down
I’m laying my crown
At the feet of my God and King
Lord, it’s to You that I sing
And throughout this life I’ll be
As I am Eternally - dedicated completely
To being with You
You make all things new
You keep and preserve
All who trust and serve
You in this life and the next
Forever we are blessed…

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...