Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh I am at a loss
to comprehend what You did on the Cross
Yet through the Cross I see
Jesus,
You gave Your life for me
You gave Your life for me


So of this one thing I will sing
You bravely endured suffering
with each breath I make this offering
Father,
You gave Your Son for me
You gave Your Son for me

In nothing else will I ever glory
Save in My Saviour’s wondrous story
For such a love lay on that tree
When You gave Your life for me
You gave Your life for me…



Joh:3:16




We all know that The Father so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son but what we sometimes fail to think about is the fact that the Son obeyed the Father and was given. Like Isaac obeyed his father, so did Jesus, Thankfully. And when it is the Father’s good pleasure to give us, we must also obey, we must also say, not my will Father, but Yours be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...