Saturday, April 24, 2010

Average, seemingly looking, young carpenter’s son
Believing He is God’s Messiah? God’s Appointed One?
Crazy talk, young carpenter, crazy talk, I think
Dangerous talk too, according to the Pharisees
Every word He speaks though, they don’t fall to the ground
Freedom seems to come to my heart, lovingly unbound
Grips my thoughts, invades my sleep won’t
Hide my sin no more to keep me chained
I think, He is the One!
Jesus, Yeshua! He is God’s Son!
Act:14:4
My first attempt at an acrostic poem.
“Just because you’re at the front, doesn’t mean you’re a leader”
- Tiffany, age 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...