Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Out

You know, I sometimes think of Jesus
just lyin’ on that Cross and bleedin’
Makes me want to rage, shout, say
there’s somethin’ all of us are needin’
And that’s, that’s, ah that’s
Furious Freedom!
A freedom so passionate and raging
that resists all attempts at caging...
And I see, we need
A Freedom (a God) that bleeds
That hurts for you and me
So much so I ache, I hurt to see
All of us free
The Passionate God
The Passionate God
Is the One who pursues us wholeheartedly
The One who makes us free
I want to weep, shout, dance out loud
naked in the rain
won’t stop till every stain is long gone
I want to lie before You, my God
Naked as You were on the Cross
And pour out my soul into the dust
Take my beating heart and crush
all that hates You, God

I want to love You in Spirit and in Truth
Oh God, make some sense of this formless void
I call my soul. Bring light and love to make me whole
May I be as passionate for You daily as You are for me.


Gal:5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...