Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Forsaken

Three O’clock this morning
It struck without a warning
The eastern sky was split in two
And I instantly knew.
The Trumpet’s sound was loud and clear
Oh my God what am I still doing here?
I thought I knew You
Thought I was prepared
but all I am now
is lonely and scared.
How could I have missed You?
Why did You leave me behind?
Here in the darkest hour
Ever faced by Mankind?
Oh my God, oh my God I plea
Oh my God, please come back for me……


Mat:25:31-46





“My attempt to portray the horror one would feel moments after the “Rapture” and you’re still here…If you have inner darkness, you’ll be cast into outer darkness”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...