Sunday, May 9, 2010

I wanted things so I could enjoy Life
You gave me Life so I could enjoy Eternal Blessings
Righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost
I worship You with the Heavenly Host
The Kingdom of God is not meat and drink
but much more than that I think
I can’t have Peace without Righteousness
And I can’t be made Right apart from Jesus the Christ
And the Holy Spirit – He personally teaches me
The very words of Life – yes He reaches me
And into all Truth He guides
No, I don’t need meat or drink,
They can only sustain the flesh
When it’s the Kingdom of God I seek –
Eternal sustenance
I hunger, I thirst for the Righteousness
That is only found in the Holiness
Of the given Blood of the Lamb of Love
No more, no less…
Gen:2:1
Rom:14:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...