Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Because I have you in my heart

When my body hurts I attend unto my pain
Nothing else matters until I’m whole again
You my brother you my sister
are my very own body and blood
For you my God has shed in my heart
His very own wonderful love
And this I’ve come to learn - I must be able to discern
When and where my body is hurting
That I may obey what the Lord says today
What The Holy Spirit is asserting –
Stop all I do to tend to you
To touch your pain you I must not disdain
but like the good Samaritan,
love and treat your wound as if it were my very own
and when you are healthy you may return the love I’ve sown
We will mutually esteem each other more highly than ourselves
And by so doing we’ll always insure the other is whole and well
The Love of God for one another I’ll always impart
because my brother, because my sister
I have you in my heart

Phi:1:7
Heb:10:33&34, 13:3
1 Pet:1:11, 4:13, 5:1








It is in love that the Body edifies and heals itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...