Friday, June 25, 2010

I gotta tell you something
I gotta tell you now
before we get much further
I’ve got to show you how
Oh my brother or sister, oh my friend
Let’s not pretend – eventually, I will offend
So when I do don’t start
to eject me from your heart
don’t shut me out deny me your love
take your pain and push and shove
me away, nay, but forgive me today
that in your heart I may stay (Phi:1:7)


I’ve met too many people
who say they are of Christ
I’ve met so many people
say Jesus is their sacrifice
But when it comes to loving
The way Jesus said to do
They just can’t do it, they just aren’t able to
One offence or two is all it takes
For their fellowship with me to break
My people these things ought not to be
We should love each other unconditionally
If this truth you cannot see
Your love will remain immature and tiny



Mat:6:14&15 18:21-35

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...