Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Wonder outweighs the weariness
The Joy outlasts the pain
If we don’t give in and we don’t give up
Heaven will be our gain
We’re safely in His Name

Daily we must pay the price
Daily we must sacrifice
If daily we want to live the life
Of Victory in Christ

Give your heart to Jesus, every day
Serve Him and please Him in every way
And as you travel through,
This I would ask –
Is Jesus pleased with you?



1 Cor:15:31


























I am so ashamed to complain
about all the trivial things
that I consider worthy of Your Name
When so many saints
the world over have true complaints
So many have truly suffered pain
While I’m upset if my lunch is cold or late
Or I didn’t get a good enough parking space
I have no idea what suffering means
but You do, Lord
May I be privileged someday to join in suffering for Your Word
Suffering for You
I’m so spoiled
while so many of my brethren
the world over are seemingly the enemies spoils
but I know Lord, their reward is great
Let me join in the fellowship of Your sufferings before it’s too late
For when I suffer for You
Then I am comforted too
By You, Jesus, by You
May I leave the comfort of the ninety-nine
To rescue just one lost brother of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...