Monday, July 5, 2010

A Bridal Prayer

Lord, let me hug Your heart (with mine)
Yeshua let me embrace You (deep inside)
Oh let my soul taste You and know
That You are good and You are mine
My food is to do Your Will, touch me
Lord as I lie still (at Your feet)
Lord let me kiss Your soul
As I lay down my life take full control
and know pleasure as You receive my love

Let me be Your source of pleasure
Let me be Your Bride forever
Find me an endless treasure
That will always keep You satisfied

Lord, I remember the hour that You cried
I will always remember the reason why You died
and I will look up as my Redemption draws nigh
oh hold me, Lord, my heart is open to You, open wide
Have me Lord,
I await Your reply…



Rut:3:7
Luk:21:28






Holy Communion
That sanctified union
Between God and man
Always Your plan
Lord, help us to enter in






July 3




Draw nigh to God
and He will draw nigh to you
Show Him love and passion
and there’s nothing He won’t do
If we loose the Holy Spirit
and put in Him our Trust
Then He in turn will free and loose us
How we respond to Him determines how He’ll respond to us
Are you satisfied with where you’re at, have you had enough?
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for they will be filled
Blessed are those who wonder and hurt for they will be thrilled
For there isn’t a broken heart He won’t mend
There isn’t a wounded soul He won’t tend
There isn’t anyone He won’t befriend



Jam:4:8
Mat:5:6



“Anyone who believes America is paradise has obviously never been to Paradise”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...