Friday, July 16, 2010

I was born in the heart of God
before the dawn of time
In Him I have always been
I am His and He is mine
And I have always been on His mind

We’ll be together, forever and ever
I am precious in His sight
I am Jewish, I am Greek
I am Red and Black and Yellow and White
I am Mighty and I am meek
I am the Bride of Christ

I am man and I am woman
I come from every nation
This world is not my final destination
but simply a stage He’s using to reveal me
No longer will my flesh conceal me
For I am full of Resurrection Life
All creation groans for the wonderful sight
That is I, the Bride of Christ



Rev:5:9&10

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...