Monday, July 19, 2010

Lord show me Your prophets who’ve not bowed the knee
Let’s find their caves, let’s set them free
Jezebel’s defeated – You’ve won the victory!
Now bring forth Your prophets who are cowering.
May they speak boldly, may they prophecy
and not hold their tongues while the enemy lies
May Your voice ring forth with Glory and Power
and drown out the enemy’s voice in this hour.
Come forth oh you prophets, come out of your caves!
The Lord is your shield and you He will save!
Come forth and speak to the dry, dusty bones
All that’s left from Religion are these lifeless clones
Religion brings death, division and hate
But these bones shall live – Your judgment won’t wait
Your people will rise out of religious constraints
To greet You in the air – a mighty army of saints now
Satan, Jezebel, whatever your name
We will rise victorious to your eternal shame
Ha! Ha! Devil – you are nearing your demise
We will never stop hearing your tormented cries

He who sits in the Heavens shall laugh at His enemies
He shall hold them in derision as they turn and they flee
We too, laugh devil, knowing of your fate
You’ve defied the Church of the living God – your judgment will not wait!

Ha! Ha! Devil – we laugh in your face!
Ha! Ha! Devil – we put you in your place!
Ha! Ha! Devil – you are a disgrace!
We run you from this place!
Your defeat is what we taste!

Psa:2:4
Eze:37:5 Rev:19:11



Abram became Abraham. What’s the difference? HA! So whenever the devil told childless Abraham, you’ll never have any children, you? Father of many nations? HA!
AbraHAm replied – HA! HA! HA! devil, you are a disgrace!
I am called by the Most High God to bless the human race!
You devil are destined to fade away without a trace!
While I will forever inhabit your former place,
Forever I will abide with my God face to face!
HA!


“He that sits in the Heavens shall laugh, the Lord shall have them in derision”






Lord, I want to be free so I can set others free
I want a clear understanding of who I’m called to be
I want others to benefit
From the fruit of our relationship
So I won’t quit
till You’ve had Your way
completely with me today
so many will You touch
from us will become much
for Your great Name’s sake
so many will recline
at Your banqueting table they will dine
their soul’s deepest aches
will be quenched as they partake
of the Love Feast You’ve prepared
where their every need and care
is met by You and I
together side by side
becoming just like You
means for others I will die

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...