Monday, August 2, 2010

As our days slowly fade into years
through the laughter and the tears
the faithfulness and the fears
I will be here
And our God of Love
He is enough
So to Him draw near

As our days Fall gently down
like leaves fall to the ground
this is my heart for you
as we both grow older –
You will always have my heart and my shoulder

As our Tree of Life is slowly stripped bare
as we enter the winter of our lives
it’s so good to know that you are here
constant and faithful in my eyes
and spring is waiting on the other side –
In Paradise



Phil:1:21










For Sheryl…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...