Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kissed by God

All my life I’ve desired to be
Intimate with The One who is Holy
Since I was young
and my heart was sprung
and set free
by the One who loves me
I’ve wanted to live for
The only One who gives more
Than anyone ever has or will
I breathe for The One
who breathed His last on that hill
and though you may find this odd
The Truth is
I’ve been kissed by God (selah)

I want to eat Him and drink Him
and continually think Him
I confess, I’m obsessed, I’m possessed,
I’m consumed by Him!
All that I am and all I’ll become
Is a result of the love of my Holy One
And as I look back and ponder my life
I discover I’ve truly become His wife
So you see, dear reader,
Though it may sound odd,
I’ve truly, dear reader,
been kissed by God.


S.O.S. 1:2

P.S. Happy birthday, Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...