Monday, September 20, 2010

You are a Temple for the Holy Spirit
More beautiful than any Cathedral or Church
No matter how far you look
No matter where you search
You’ll not find anything made by man
To compare with the Temple made by God’s own hands
That Temple, my sister, my brother,
Is unlike any other -
That Temple is you!
No where else will do!
No place love, is worthy of
This Great God we serve
Then your very own heart, nerves, body and brain
No other place can bear His Name
Like you, dear one, like you


1 Cor:6:19














Oh Lord, You shared him with us for a little while
and we thank You for the times he made us smile
and sometimes cry I don’t know why
You let him die except maybe
You love him as much as we –
Rich Mullings, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...