Monday, September 13, 2010

I was a pauper
a regular Oliver Twist
Had not a note
Nor penny to tote
that could pay my way to Eternal Bliss
No, I couldn’t pay the price
To buy my way to Eternal Life
No way could I clean up my act
Remove my sin – that’s a fact!

Then a most wonderful thing happened on the way to Hell,
Something so incredible, I’ve just gotta tell!
I’ve been adopted by God Himself!
I now have all the rights
of a child of the King of Kings
I’ve literally inherited everything!
Daddy Warbucks’ got nothin’ on my God,
Never again shall I ever want!






Jam:1:27
Rom:8:15
Gal:4:5
Mat:18:27
Psa:23:1



“I ride like the wind,
I look like the sun
I smell like the roses in your heart”
- Kari’s song (age 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...