Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My God is an all-consuming fire
Putting all rebellion in me on a funeral pyre
Yet as the burning bush was not consumed
So am I, still alive, risen from my tomb
The supernatural transcends the natural
Jesus conquered our flesh
The Holy Spirit conquered our spirits
Now the Father requires our souls
I’m completely in His control
Death, Hell and the grave
The bondage of all three parts of me
Cannot have the Victory
For my spirit, soul and body
Have each been set free
Believer,
In these last days
So crazed and depraved
Trust the Father
No matter come what may
You continue to walk in Faith
Whatever you suffer
Whatever is to be
It’s all for His Glory!



Heb:12:29








“Revelation without relationship breeds Religion”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part two If we do not "cut off and cast away" during our times of Isolation  - that which displeases and offends The Lord, then H...