Friday, September 17, 2010

Set the captives free
Clothe the naked with humility
Make the blind to see
That You, my God, have touched me

Oh there’s a source
That’s always remained pure
Never tainted by sin and rebellion
Of this I am sure
And this source of Life is springing up in me
So come to this Well and drink for free

Don’t despair, don’t give up Hope
Though you may think you’re at the end of your rope
Though you may have drunk from a poisoned Well
God’s purity is calling you as clear as a bell
Resounding loud,
echoing in your heart,

You, my friend,
Are God’s highest art



Isa:12:3
Joh:4:13&14

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...