Saturday, September 4, 2010

When a poet writes - he bares his soul
There are some things he normally might not let you know
But as a Christian author I bear in mind this goal –
May you know through me the One who makes you whole

There’s really no other point in writing
Though it may be profound or exciting
If it isn’t inviting
You to know the One who makes you grow
Into the image and stature of Christ
Doesn’t matter if I write something “nice”
or witty or some would say pretty
If you aren’t brought closer to The Father,
Why should I bother?
The world is so full of so many books
Most of which don’t deserve a second look
May this book be a companion for thee
That prepares you to spend Eternity

Joyfully.


Eph:4:13
Ecc:12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 I heard the Spirit say - " Isolation: Degradation or Consecration "?  He told me there are two kinds of Isolation  - one from the...