Saturday, November 13, 2010

Eternal, Eternal, Holy Inferno
I cannot escape fire, oh
We’ll all be baptized in flames
Either of The Holy Spirit or of Hell

May I be cleansed and consumed
by the conqueror of my tomb
Freed now, in freedom reside
Through Him who was crucified
Loved and loosed to be bound to You
Bound and found perfected, tried and true

Eternal, Eternal, Holy Inferno
No part of me untouched by You, oh
Holy, Holy, Holy One of Israel
Able to keep me through every trial
Whether lion, bear or giant,
All will fall before the Great I Am

My heart is Yours for You I cry oh
Holy Lover to whom forever I cleave oh
From You my Lover I’ll never leave oh
Or forsake You oh oh oh



Heb:12:29
Act:11:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to share thoughts, comments or questions.

 Part three You kept your life for yourself, never sharing it with him (again i repeat: just going to a religious service once a week is not...